- Provide rehearsal snack
- Help during snack time
- Be a room parent for the Prelude Strings
Concerts and/or Special Events
- Stage setup and teardown
- Transport Instruments
- Serve as Door Usher
- Draft Concert Program Inserts
- Fold and pass out Concert Programs
- Grant writing
- Solicit Corporate Sponsorship
- Email updates, web site updates
- Send media releases
- Print media such as programs, program advertising, etc.
- Deliver TYS flyers to music stores and businesses
- Take Photographs for each Orchestra
TYS is a 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are tax deductible and greatly appreciated.
We have a volunteer board, strive to keep our fees low and provide scholarships to those in need.
TYS is ready to assist individuals, businesses, or corporations who wish to donate gifts such as:
- Financial contributions
- Musical instruments and equipment
- Hospitality items such as food and beverages
- Technology, sound, audio or printed media items
- Other items as coordinated by the TYS and allowable by law
If you have a donation that you would like to discuss, please click below to leave a detailed message and a TYS representative will contact you.
Join the Board
The Board of the TYS is always interested in hearing from parents who wish to serve as board members. If you are interested in joining the board, please complete the application form (download below) and submit it to email@example.com.